Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My story

Yes is about my story. I'm so worried man! I was telling Alan about my latest story and showed him my really rough storyboard ("Your drawing just gets better and better") and he said that he's worried my story might have a 'so what' effect.

Oh dear!!

Cuz right now my story is only about my character falling into the drain, he said that I might need to build more on my characters. Yeah... Hmm... I gotta think of something. I really don't want my story to be like...so what at the end. It won't be cool. So..... I guess now I have to give my character more characteristic and depth for my story.

I told my dad about my story though. He also kinda said the same thing like what Alan said. There has to be more and falling into the drain while texting is a pretty expected kind of ending. AAARGHHH!!! Okok stress stress. I guess I better think now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment