Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm back in school

Oh wow I'm back in school after about 3 months in SIP. School's cool and I really miss everyone :D
So now's the final lap which is Final Year Project aka FYP. We got into groups today and shared our stories. When I told them about my story, they felt that it was a little bit odd because there's no connections with the ending.

So I told Alan my story. He approved my story but told me to think of an introduction because so far my story is very abrupt. It doesn't really introduce my audience about my characters.

Okay so my story is actually very simple. Is basically about 2 girls name Riley and Kay. While Riley was talking, Kay kept texting and each time she texts, she has to stop walking. This cause Riley to bump into Kay and making their journey seemed longer. Riley got fed up and so she snatched Kay's phone to demonstrate how to walk and text at the same time. Unfortunately, Riley didn't see the flight of stairs in front of her and therefore fell down.

Yes as you can see it doesn't have a strong base. So.... i have to think some more.

I also showed Alan my learning contract. He told me that my target audience should be like 12 year olds because apparently only 12 year olds will fall while texting (even though i am 20 and shave hit against something while texting). I also have to change my primary aim. cuz the aim doesn't really sound right. Haha. so thats abt it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment