Friday, October 23, 2009

My characters




Okay so here's my character design. For now there's no color. I'm still thinking about my color and style. I realised their feet are drawn wrongly. Sorry about that will change it. Yes Riley is a unisex name and my character Riley is a girl. haha.
Oh and here's my story:
Fall


Two best friends, Riley and Kay just bought themselves some stuff from the music store and are on to meet their friend, Mindy.

“Oh darn it's 4 already. Thanks to you, now we have to rush to Mindy's house!" Riley scolded Kay.

"But I have to have a pink guitar pick!" Kay whined.

"Whatever can you just text Mindy and tell her that we're going to be late?"

“Sure!” Kay replied when her phone rang. She read the message and smiled to herself. "Speak of the devil, it's Mindy."

“Okay when we meet Mindy here’s what we’re gonna do. I’m thinking our new song should be more rock and funky you know like……” Riley began. Unfortunately, Kay’s mind started to wonder off. She was actually thinking what kind of outfit she should wear to the performance as Mindy texted her that her crush, Chris was coming. She stopped and replied her text message while Riley continued walking and talking to herself.

When Riley realized that Kay wasn’t following her, she pushed Kay to move and continued to talk while walking behind Kay. However, Kay’s phone rang again making Kay stop walking when she replies which also cause Riley to bumped into Kay. This process continued for a while and Riley was getting annoyed with Kay as their journey to meet Mindy was getting tiring ang longer.

Fed up, Riley snatched Kay’s phone saying "Learn from the expert" and demonstrated to her how to walk and text at the same time. Sadly, Riley didn’t see the banana skin on the floor, slipped and fell down the flight of stairs.
___________________________________________________________________
My previous story was actually Riley saying that they have to change their guitar strings however Alan told me that some audience might not understand the use of guitar strings so I shouldn't make it so complicate.He suggested that they were in a hurry to meet another friend because they spent too much time in the music store. So...yeas h that's my story now. So right now I'm doing my storyboard. And also I have to think of my environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment