Friday, November 27, 2009

Im good to go!

ALRIGHTTT!! I'm so glad Mr Ronald said my story is good to go. But he asked me to change some of my camera angles. i have too many side view parallel to camera shot. I need to make it more dynamic by adding more depths. Okay so again, thank u Nafisah for helping me out with my camera angling. I sort of changed some view and make tighter shots. Here are the things I changed. I hope is understandable. i'm gonna redraw a new one. But here are the ones I roughly changed.






Oh! Oh! Oh! and i get to character design hot guy!! YUMMY! I'm still thinking if I should design him looking like
A. Chris Evans
or
B.Mark Salling

Oh man they're too hot I dunno if I can make my character as hot as them. This is a new challenge. Well at least I got to research on hot guys tonight *drools* ahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment